Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,489,908 in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)