Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,199,648 in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (41 minutes ago)