Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4737.549 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,691,735 (kr3,945) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)