Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4640.377 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,298,520 (kr4,805) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)