Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4677.059 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,406,019 (kr3,935) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (30 minutes ago)