Cost of living comparison between Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,547 ($3,601) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)