Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,576 ($2,232) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)