Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,433 ($3,439) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)