Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,468 (2,894 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)