Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49403 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,799 (5,666 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)