Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49517 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,814 (5,683 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (25 minutes ago)