Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49722 JOD / LYD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,846 (5,725 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)