Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18504 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,188 (6,418TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)