Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19608 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,132 (10,874TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (25 minutes ago)