Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20202 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,287 (6,373TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (41 minutes ago)