Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 JOD / MWK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,505 (2,538,157 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)