Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 JOD / MWK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,440 (2,467,823 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)