Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02835 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,564 (90,461 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)