Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,133 (€2,679) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)