Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,032 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,224 (€2,962) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)