Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,650 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,360 (€1,606) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)