Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,260 (€1,524) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)