Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16795 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,823 (10,853 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)