Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19657 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,231 (6,263 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (31 minutes ago)