Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17322 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,799 (10,385 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (38 minutes ago)