Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02727 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 595 (21,803₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)