Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11153 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,629 (元14,606) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)