Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10441 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,382 (元22,810) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)