Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10347 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,230 (元21,553) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (27 minutes ago)