Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10286 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,284 (元22,205) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)