Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10769 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,325 (元12,305) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)