Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10585 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,261 (元11,908) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)