Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42171 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,402 (3,324KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)