Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44523 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,423 (3,195KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)