Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,251 (629,638 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)