Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,798 (€2,155) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)