Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02721 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 803 (29,504₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)