Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02573 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 757 (29,427₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)