Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02759 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 880 (31,910₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)