Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,372 (﷼ 107,763,191) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)