Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,273 (﷼ 64,055,163) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (38 minutes ago)