Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01414 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,814 (Php199,071) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)