Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01415 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,998 (Php211,869) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)