Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01391 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,633 (Php117,373) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)