Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,553 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,097 (408,950 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)