Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10722 JOD / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,587 prices entered by 255 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)