Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11193 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,672 (14,936 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)