Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10356 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,534 (24,467 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)