Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11709 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,536 (13,118 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)