Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10370 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,658 (25,636 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (28 minutes ago)