Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10160 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,529 (24,888 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)