Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17322 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,111 (12,186 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (31 minutes ago)