Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,230 (6,335 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)