Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,524 (64,632 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 2 hours ago)