Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02360 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,787 (118,089 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)