Cost of living comparison between Yosu, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,505 (₩7,421,888) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)