Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,483 (₩7,104,782) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)