Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,633 (₩7,411,108) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)