Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,682 (₩7,765,615) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)