Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,645 (₩4,028,345) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)