Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00628 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,101 (¥334,278) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)