Cost of living comparison between Yono, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00681 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,070 (¥597,934) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)