Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00640 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,804 (¥594,542) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)