Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00624 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,556 (¥729,858) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)