Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,096 (¥757,347) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)