Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,649 (¥746,287) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)