Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,437 (¥695,962) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)