Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,868 (¥444,338) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)