Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,447 (Rp 27,249,676) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)