Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,449 (Rp 27,329,177) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)