Cost of living comparison between Yinchuan, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10441 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,976 (元18,922) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)