Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10307 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,025 (元19,644) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)