Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00145 JOD / AMD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,815 (1,247,333Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)