Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,497 (﷼ 114,332,742) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (about 1 hour ago)