Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,124 (﷼ 96,485,148) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)