Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,124 (﷼ 97,160,773) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (39 minutes ago)