Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01154 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 849 (руб 73,589) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)