Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01216 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,855 (руб 152,474) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)