Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,162 (2,758,112 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)