Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10690 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,325 (元12,399) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (41 minutes ago)