Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10988 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,206 (元10,973) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)