Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10584 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,300 (元12,283) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (32 minutes ago)