Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,110 (元20,570) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)