Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10687 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,397 (元13,075) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)