Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,656 (3,196,323 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)