Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,502 (6,784,430 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)