Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,506 (6,685,754 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (34 minutes ago)