Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00054 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,497 (6,505,591 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)