Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00055 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,010 (5,476,710 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)