Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18864 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,762 (﷼ 9,338) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)