Cost of living comparison between Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18873 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,371 (﷼ 17,863) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)