Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18902 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,668 (﷼ 8,827) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)