Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 99% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,583 (6,724 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)