Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49747 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 131% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 7,498 (15,072 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)