Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10680 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,159 (元10,847) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (30 minutes ago)