Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10294 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,003 (元19,460) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (28 minutes ago)