Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10308 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,931 (元18,734) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)