Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10480 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,157 (元11,040) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (42 minutes ago)