Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10299 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,773 (元26,921) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)