Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10676 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,494 (元13,994) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)