Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10292 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,689 (元26,128) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)