Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10472 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,056 (元10,082) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)