Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,015 (元19,596) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)