Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10294 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,080 (元20,203) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (about 1 hour ago)