Cost of living in Xian, China vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10288 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,300 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,218 (11,843元) in Xian.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)