Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,008 (元19,577) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)