Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10362 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,175 (元11,344) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (36 minutes ago)