Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10690 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,430 (元13,378) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)