Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10688 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,539 (元14,397) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)