Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10608 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,471 (元13,866) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (31 minutes ago)