Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,798 (€2,130) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)