Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,938 (€2,248) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)