Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10384 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,528 (元14,711) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)