Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10690 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,116 (元10,439) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)