Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17796 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 138 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)