Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17404 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,801 prices entered by 173 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (44 minutes ago)