Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 190 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)