Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18277 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 183 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)